Tata Steel International (Australasia) Ltd
As a division within Tata Steel Group (the world’s sixth largest steel producer), we also offer ex-mill sales of colour coated and packaging steels, railway tracks, and structural sections.
Tata Steel International is a service oriented business operating from 8 regional locations. We provide local and international customers with a comprehensive supply chain management service for steel, stainless steel, and associated products and services. Logistical and technical services are an integral part of our daily business.
Our product range includes:
- Stainless Steel - coil, sheet, plate, bar, wire mesh, expanded metal, tube, pipe, fittings, valves, fasteners, hardware, welding consumables and pickling / cleaning chemicals.
- Blucher - stainless steel push-fit drainage channels, drains, grates, pipes, and fittings.
- Mapress - stainless-steel press-fit plumbing pipe and fitting system.
- Deco and Rimex architectural metal finishes - specialised patterned, textured, embossed, coloured, polished, and etched effects.
- Engineering Steel - bright bar, case hardening steels, high / medium tensile steel, tool steels, hydraulic cylinder tube, and hollow bar.
- ComFlor - Composite floor decking profiles for multi-storey construction.
- Colour coated steels - for building envelopes, domestic appliances, and manufactured goods.
- Packaging Steels - Tinplate and polymer coated steels.
- Structural sections - innovative structural beams and sections.
We service the following industries:
Sheet metal Fabrication, Light and Heavy Engineering
Dairy, Meat, and Food processing
Wine, Brewing, and Beverage industries
Pulp & Paper, Chemical, and Pharmaceutical manufacturing
Construction - Architectural, Industrial, Commercial, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure
Water Treatment / Distribution and Waste Water Treatment
Manufacturing - Consumer and Industrial Products, Marine, Aviation, Security, and Defence
Oil, Gas, Energy and Power related sectors
"Tata Steel - the future in metal"
Tata Steel International (Australasia) Ltd was formerly known as Corus New Zealand Ltd, and traded under the name Corus Metals.